If you’re looking for some Shakespearean pick up lines to help you flirt with that special someone, you’re in luck! Here are a few of our favorites:”You must be the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.””I have a confession to make. I’m a bit of a Hamlet fanatic.”
There’s nothing quite like a good pick up line to take your love life to the next level, and that’s especially true when it comes to quotes from Shakespeare. Whether you’re looking for something romantic or just funny, these lines are sure to get the attention of your crush!
Shakespeare Pick Up Lines
If you want to be picked up by Shakespeare, here are some of his most famous pickup lines.
- Thy statements are Delphian oracles.
- “Your eyes are like stars.”
- “You do look wonderful tonight.”
- “I love your lips.”
- Give me my sin again if it comes from thy lips.
- I think good thoughts when I hear you praised.
- One half of me is yours; the other half yours.
- I would not wish any companion in the world but you.
- My worth is far exceeded by your title.
- On your lips, let me seal my vowed faith.
- You are the only anchor of my hopes.
- You have witchcraft in your lips.
- You gild my extolment above my comeuppance.
- By you, like your shade, I’ll ever dwell.
- In rosy dews of kisses, I’ll bathe my lips.
- Love looks not with the eyes, but with the min.
- “You are as beautiful as the moon.”
- “Come hither, fair English maid.”
- Your example steers me.
- Do me, or not do me. That is the question.
- “Your smile is like Heaven’s own sunbeam.”
Also Read: Country Pick Up Lines
Trending Shakespeare Pick Up Lines
If you’re in the mood for a witty pickup line, Shakespeare is your man. Check out these classics from his plays:
- I never saw beauty till today. Did my heart love before?
- When I saw you I fell in love and you smiled because you knew.
- “A woman’s mind is a wonderful place, full of secrets and mysteries.”
- Will you start behaving like Titania if I start behaving like lips?
- I sacrifice to you the incense of my thanks
- You. Me. Dance floor. Now. Don’t give me no ado about nothing.
- Is not that strange that I do nothing in the world so well as you?
- The very instant that I saw you did my heart fly to your service.
- In the barks of these trees I’ll character my thoughts.
- As my trousers tent my heart pines.
- Not to be with you: better still, to be without you.
- “Love is blind.”
- And his kissing is as full of sanctity as the touch of holy bread.
- I’ll ever dwell by you, like your shade.
- “A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.”
- Hey doll, we need to go tear some sheets in my place.
- I shall stand here till thou remember why you did call me back.
- “What’s in a name?”
- O, wilt thou leave me so unsatisfied?
- Do you want to help me make a beast with two backs?
Also Read: History Pick Up Lines
Best Shakespeare Pick Up Lines
- Doubt thou that the starts are fire; doubt thou that the sun doth move, doubt truth to be a liar; but never doubt I love.
- Forty thousand brothers, with all their quantity of love, cannot sum up my love for Ophelia.
- I’m thinking you look good, and there’s nothing good or bad depending on what one thinks.
- The fault is in your eyes, not our stars. The stars are in your eyes… or something.d.
- I’m not a sailor, but if you were across the farthest sea, I would risk everything to gain you.
- You look like sin, I think that Hell is empty and all the Devils are here.
- “The proper study of Mankind is man.” – Shakespeare.
- The very instant I saw thee, my heart flew to your service, and there it resides. Please hear my soul speak.
- Come woo me, for I am in a holiday humor and like enough to consent.
- “I am thy father’s son: I was not born to bring sorrow on his head.” – Julius Caesar.
- “Thou art not thyself; nor hast thou been from the beginning.” – Hamlet.
- “What’s in a name? That which we call a rose, by any other name would smell as sweet.” – Romeo and Juliet.
- More flowers I noted, yet I none could see but sweet or color it had stolen from thee.
- Would you say beautified was a vile phrase if I said you were the most beautified?
- I wish you were a sea wave, that you might ever do nothing but dance.
- Come woo me, woo me, for I am in a holiday humour and like enough to consent.
- Are you Macbeth, cause I’m gonna slay you with my Birnam Wood.
- Look who walked out of purgatory besides Hamlet’s dad ; they must have left the gates open.
- ‘Julius, seize her!’ that was the first thought that came to my mind when I saw you. by the way, I am Julius.
- “If thou canst not be loved, love not at all.” – A Midsummer Night’s Dream.
- If you know what I mean and don’t mind, I’d compare thee to a summer’s night.
How to Choose Perfect Shakespeare Pick Up Lines
There’s no need to be embarrassed when trying to pick up a woman in Shakespearean language. With these tips, you’ll be able to impress any woman with your wit and charm.
1. Be prepared. Familiarize yourself with the plays before you try your pick up lines. This will allow you to sound more natural and spontaneous.
2. Use classic pick up lines. Don’t try anything too modern or unconventional – those might not work as well in Elizabethan times.
3. Be playful. Women love playful men, so make sure to use lighthearted banter in your pickup lines. It will show that you’re not just looking for a one night stand, but also someone who can have fun and laugh with you.
4. Use visual aids. If you’re having trouble coming up with good lines on your own, consider using visual aids such as props or masks (for example, wearing a funny mask when asking someone to dance). This will add an element of humor and surprise to your conversation, making it that much more interesting for the woman you’re talking to.
William Shakespeare pick up lines because he was a master of the spoken word. He knew how to get under people’s skin and make them laugh, no matter what the situation. If you want to be successful with pick up lines, it is important that you understand Shakespeare’s style and learn how to use it in your own interactions. Remember: never underestimate the power of a well-placed pickup line!