You might think that history is boring, but you can actually use it to your advantage when trying to pick someone up. Just try one of these history-based pick up lines and see how the other person reacts. Who knows, you might just end up with a date. “I’m a sucker for history, and you’re definitely my type.” “If I could rewrite history, I would start with you.” “You must be the missing piece to my puzzle.”
We all know that history is full of great pick up lines. From Julius Caesar to Teddy Roosevelt, there’s no shortage of suave one-liners that are sure to impress. But with the rise of dating apps like Tinder, Bumble, and Hinge, it can be tough to stand out from the crowd.
History Pick Up Lines
Looking for a clever way to impress someone you’re interested in? Check out our list of history pick up lines! These lines are sure to get a laugh, and who knows, maybe they’ll even help you.
- If I were George Washington, would you consider letting me across your Delaware?
- On a scale from 1 to America, how free are you tonight?
- My names huey long and I can share some wealth.
- Are you a dictator? Because you have absolute power over me.
- Hi, I look at you and sense revolution in my middle class.
- I’m no James Monroe, but I can give you an Era of Good Feelings.
- I’m not like Napoleon, but I’ll make your bicorne hat feel like a crown.
- I’m relieving the Great Depression each time we’re not together.
- I don’t need a time machine to know that I want to spend eternity with you!
- Titanic is my middle name because when I’m slowly descending, women are, without exception, the first to get off.
- I don’t need a CRS report to tell me how beautiful you are.
- Unlike Helen of Troy, your face could launch a million ships.
- Roses are red and so is Russia. Let’s go on a date because you’re my crusha.
- Are you from Medieval Times?, cause you Sir Gagsalot!
- Kissing me is Common Sense, that’s what Thomas Paine would say.
- I’m on a crusade and I hate to conquer your love.
- If I could, can I name all the constellations after you?
- I asked Barack Obama if you and I could get together later, and he said “Yes, you can”.
- What US president would you be? Huh funny, I was hoping you would say George Washington. Then I could say I was John Adams and that I’ll always let you come first.
- Are we in a museum? ‘Cause this feels like artifacts dating 30000 BC
- You may not be my First Lady, but I’ll make you feel like Jackie OH!
- I’ve got a stimulus package waiting for you in my pants.
- You are the Renaissance to my Dark Ages, you light up my world.
- Much like Fidel Castro’s missle, mine is never in crisis either.
- Are you from ancient Greece? Because you look like a goddess to me.
- If I were Columbus, I would sail day and night to reach the depths of your heart.
- I have sex like I fight a war; I got no exit strategies.
- I’m studying for a history test and I have some important-dates trivia to memorize. Should I put tomorrow in there for our first date?
Also Read: Dinosaur Pick Up Lines
Top History Pick Up Lines
Are you a history buff looking for love? These top history pick up lines for you.
- Do you like history, because were gonna make history tonight.
- Excuse me but I’m looking for weapons of ass destruction.
- I don’t care if you’re wearing a toga or not, you still look like a goddess to me!
- You must look like Jefferson Davis because my south has just risen.
- If I could travel back in time, I would choose to meet you in every single one of them!
- It’s funny that your surname isn’t Oswald. Ever since I saw you, I felt my mind blown!
- Are you my lost city of Atlantis? Because I’ve been looking for you.
- If you were the Boston Tea Party, I’d be the British Empire – and I’d tax you.
- Teddy Roosevelt might have been all about big stick ideology. Well, I’m more into big stick men.
- Are you the Battle of Gettysburg? Because you’re a turning point in my life.
- Do you want me to get someone from Guinness World Records? Because I’m sure you’re the eighth wonder of the world.
- Are you a pirate? Because arrrrrrrgh, you’re my treasure.
- Baby you’re hotter than Rome under Nero.
- I’d love to have a discussion with you about Bush, Dick, and Colin.
- Are you Ben Franklin? Because, can you see all that electricity between us?
- Stop Stalin and let’s hook-up.
- Eiffel for you.
- Do you know the Chicago fire in 1871? No? ‘Cause if they called that hot, then they never met you.
- Baby I’ll make you see stars and stripes.
- Are you the Manhattan project? I’ve gotta say – you’re bomb.
- What year is it? Are we back to the Reign of Terror? Because you’re making me lose my head.
- If you’re looking for an Era of Good Feelings stop right here ‘cause you found your James Monroe.
- I’m so glad prohibition was repealed, because i’m drunk on you.
- Are you the fall of the Roman Empire? Because you make me feel like everything’s going to collapse around me.
- Let’s act like we’re a couple of colonists and do a few intolerable acts together.
- Girl, after tonight, I won’t be the only one needing a wheelchair.
- Did your parents work on The Manhattan Project? Because you’re the bomb!
- I’m like the Jean Baptiste-Colbert of relationships. I never trade with anyone else.
Also Read: Angel Pick Up Lines
Trending Historical Pick Up Lines
Are you a fan of history? Do you love learning about different time periods and events? If so, then you’ll love these historical pick up lines!
- Did you invent the airplane?, cause you seem Wright to me.
- I’m like Julius Caesar – I can’t resist a conqueror.
- Are you the pyramids? Because I want to explore your mysteries all night long.
- If you were President, you’d be Babe-raham Lincoln.
- I knew I was destined to meet you when I saw your profile picture – it looks like we were meant to be together!
- Is your name Maya? Because I’d like to sacrifice you to the gods.
- Do you know what you and the Great Fire of London have in common? You’re both hot as hell.
- My chad won’t be hanging if you let me punch that hole.
- Hey gorgeous, are you a monument? Because you’re definitely something worth remembering.
- Are you a union worker with a history of anarchy?
- You must be the eighth wonder of the world!
- Damn, baby, you got curves like the Mississippi River.
- I’m no Thomas Paine, but you and I are Common Sense.
- Want to play some Trojan Horse?
- I’m sorry I wasn’t part of your past, can I make it up by being in your future?
- You must be the lost city of Atlantis, because I’ve been looking for you all my life.
- Unlike space-time, my ding-dong isn’t curved.
- You must be a Quaker, because I could William Penn-etrate you for hours.
- Are you a fossil? Because I’ve been wanting to date you for centuries.
- How would you like to take a ride on Air Force One?
- On a scale from 1 to 10, you’re a 9 and I’m the 1 you need.
- I must be the U.S. Capital. Because my statues of freedom can be seen from miles away.Are you a tower? Because Eiffel for you.
- I’d like to get your opinion on my poll.
- Amundsen isn’t the only one into South Pole adventures and explorations, you know.
- Are you an early hominid? Because I’ve got a Homo Erectus right now.
- Are you the sun? Because you brighten up my day.
- Are you into role playing? You be Germany and I’ll be the Versailles treaty. That’s how hard I want to f*** you.
- If we start dating, this will be the relationship to end all relationships.
- What do you say we play-act the Battle of the Bulge?
How to choose Best Historical Pick Up Lines
When it comes to historical pick up lines, it can be tough to know where to start. Do you choose a line that’s funny, or one that’s more serious? What about a line that’s flirty, or one that’s just plain cheesy?
The good news is, there’s no wrong answer when it comes to historical pick up lines. Whether you’re looking for a line to use on a date or just want to impress your friends with your knowledge of history, any of these lines are sure to do the trick.
So, without further ado, here are some of the best historical pick up lines:
For the serious historian:
“I would have been lost without you during that lecture on the Industrial Revolution.”
For the funny historian:
“You had me at ‘hello’ – Julius Caesar.”
For the flirty historian:
“I’m not trying to seduce you, but did you know that Cleopatra was one of the most beautiful women in history?”
For the cheesy historian:
“Rome wasn’t built in a day, but I could definitely build something with you.”
We hope you enjoyed reading our list of history pick up lines. Whether you’re looking for a way to talk someone new or you’re just trying to have some fun, these lines are sure to get a laugh. Do you have any favorite pick up lines? Let us know in the comments below!