If you’re looking for a pickup line that will take your dating game to the next level, consider using an ocean analogy. According to one study, people are more likely to respond positively to ocean-related pickup lines when compared to other types of pickup lines. For example, saying that you’re “floating on air” or “swimming with the fishes.”
There’s nothing like a good pick up line to get a girl’s attention. And if you’re looking for a little help in picking up girl, there are plenty of ocean-based pickup lines that can work. From the cheesy to the clever, these pick up lines will have women swooning!
Ocean Pick Up Lines
If you’re looking for a pick up line that will really make an impression, try one of these ocean-inspired lines!
- I wish I were an octopus, so I would have eight hands to touch your butt with.
- Can you tell me if the inside of my mouth tastes like saltwater?
- Are you a shark? Because I got some swimmers for you to swallow.
- I don’t know which is prettier today, the water, the sky, or your eyes.
- A shark just ate my girlfriend. Will you be my new one?
- I might be left shark, but I’m the right shark for you.
- Do you want to walk on the beach with me? I promise not to let you drown.”
- If I build a sandcastle will you be my queen?
- “You have the most breathtaking eyes – I could stare into them all day.”
- “Your skin is like a smooth peach – I could eat you up!”
- Do you like seafood? Because I’ve got crabs.
- What do you say we go behind this rock and seal the deal?
- I’d really like to introduce my eel to your clam.
- Let’s go back to my place and get out of these wet clothes.
- You can feel this tension between us like the way we always feel the cool breeze of the sea.
- I can’t afford a ticket to sea world so can I just see your dolphin show?
- I want to see how the waves can swim and the feathers can fly while we laugh in our minds.
- “I can see the water in your eyes, and it looks like they’re full of depth.”
- “You must be drowning in those beautiful eyes of yours!”
Also Read: Rain Pick Up Lines
Trending Ocean Pick Up Lines
- You’re the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen in the water.
- Do you work here, because you smell of tuna?
- I want to fight for our love even if the king of the seas and the underworld will be against us.
- How about I take you out to a nice seafood dinner and never call you again
- Let us make our ocean love go raging wild and listen to the lovely drowning memories of us.
- Do you have legs or fins?
- Are you an octopus? Because you octopi my thoughts.
- Are you a mermaid or a pirate?
- Can you take our love and tuck it beneath this serenity in the hands of the king of the sea?
- Does your hair smell like fish? Because I like sushi.
- Wanna make a seafood palette? You bring your mussels back to my place and I’ll show you my clam.
- If I could, I’d take you home with me and make love to you all night long!
- Everything around here reminds me of beach balls.
- Hey baby, are you a calorimeter? Because you’re hot and I’d like to stick my probe into you.
- I want to ride the dolphins with you, where they can take us to a place where no one knows.
- I’ll give you a ride that you won’t have to wait in line for.
- Do you have a treasure chest or a pearl necklace?
- Let me crawl while we sleep beneath the docks and fly with our serenades and the jazz music.
Also Read: Titanic Pick Up Lines
Best Ocean Pick Up Lines
If you’re looking for some smooth-talking ocean pick-up lines, we’ve got you covered! Whether you’re a landlubber or a seasoned sailor, these lines will have you chatting up any lady on the waterfront. Just remember: a little bit of wit goes a long way!
- Come back with me and I will show you how dolphin talks.
- You should never be afraid to stand up and protect your lovely soul against the sea monsters.
- We can stop all these chaos by diving right into the ocean and sing the protest song for all.
- I’ll show you my tan lines if you show me yours.
- I would cross these dangerous currents and the deep trenches, so I can spend a day with you.
- I am thinking that I am Marlin the clownfish, but I found you, my beloved and beautiful Nemo.
- I am a demigod and a son of Poseidon, who wants to shower your pretty soul with lots of love.
- I loved how your ocean blue eyes can glow like a peaceful sky and the long road of serenity.
- I want to see our love swimming through the strongest currents and fighting the sea monsters.
- You are really a pirate in disguise who just captured my poor heart into your beautiful mind.
- Let me swim the ocean and calm your tears with the hush of the corals and the seahorses.
- Take my love where you can protect it in your soul like a treasure at the bottom of the sea.
- Just like the whales, I can hold my breath for as long as it takes as well.
- Wanna have my tadpoles swim to your pond?
- I can look for the heart of the ocean, so I can wish for your amazing beauty and lovely smile.
- If you were a manatee I’d want to be your food, and spend a long time inside you.
- Are you farm raised or do you have to be wild caught?
- I don’t know which is prettier today, the water, the sky or your eyes.
- Let me run across these angry waters and find your love underneath the calm and serene sea.
- Hide your fears in my heart and I will keep it like a treasure chest at the bottom of the ocean.
- Let’s go into the bottom of the ocean and build our kingdom with the corals and sea urchins.
- Are you just pleased to meet me, or is that an Architeuthis in your trousers?
- Something smells fishy about this place… Let’s get outta here.
Also Read: Photography Pick Up Lines
How to Choose Unique Ocean Pick Up Lines
For anyone visiting the ocean for the first time, it can be intimidating. What should you say to make a good impression? Here are some unique ocean pick up lines that will help you get started:
“I’m just a man trying to find my way. Will you show me where to go?”
“You’re like a wave, crashing against the shore but always returning.”
“The sea is like your eyes- they always seem to shine brighter when I’m near.”
“I may be small but I have a big heart. Will you let me show it to you?”
Thanks for taking the time to read this article on ocean pick up lines. If you’re looking to get your dating game on point, then these tips should definitely be of help. Not only will you be able to come across as more appealing to women, but you’ll also have a much easier time getting her number. So what are you waiting for? Give them a try and see how they go!