Looking for a way to stand out in the rain? Check out these rain pick up lines! With these lines, you’re sure to make a splash with that special someone. From classics like “I’m falling for you” to more creative ones like “You’re the only cloud in my sky,” these lines are sure to make you both smile. So next time you’re caught in a rainstorm, don’t be afraid to use one of these lines to impress.
No one likes getting caught in the rain without an umbrella, but sometimes you just can’t help it. If you find yourself caught in a storm and needing some rain pick up lines, we’ve got you covered!
Table of Contents
Rain Pick Up Lines
Looking for some clever ways to ask someone out in the rain? Check out our top rain pick up lines below – perfect for making a splash on a rainy day!
- Are you an umbrella? Because you’re turning my day from cloudy to sunny.
- Since we’re Bears, want to hibernate from the storm together?
- Trust me, hang with me and I’ll name a hurricane after you.
- I’d bang you like a screen door during that tsunami.
- I bet my presence is making it wet in your area.
- Wanna touch the storm in my pocket?
- I have skittles in my mouth, do you want to taste the rainbow?
- She acts like summer and walks like rain.
- I know this rain is good for the environment and all, but I was hoping you could focus on ending my drought?
- I bet I can increase your dew point!
- I should call you rainbow, because you’re pA$$ing with flying colors.
- Strawberry Creek must be flooding by now, want to take a swim together?
- If you want I can help you tape your windows, but I can’t guarantee things won’t still get wet.
- No relationship is all sunshine, but two people can share one umbrella and survive the storm together.
- I’m like a cloud, making it rain all day.
- Let’s get you out of those bloody clothes.
- Today is going to be cloudy with a chance of me.
- Want to see my lightning rod?
- Want to head back to the Units and get out of these wet clothes?
- Don’t worry baby, we’ve got world clA$$ spill protection.
- I’d tell you that you’re cute, but somebody else probably already did that when you got soaked.
- You can call me rain, because I’m going to be getting you wet tonight.
- Do I make you saturated?
- If you think that’s impressive, you should see how many inches I just acC^mulated in my pants.
- Why do you need to buy extra batteries? I have 2 flashlights and can please you til the sun comes up.
- Let’s make like this rain and pass through each other quickly.
- Girl, if you wanted I can be your umbrella.
- Do you have a map? Because I keep getting lost in your eyes every time it rains.
- Are you an umbrella? Because I’d like to be under you.
- Want to know the difference between me and my Storm? It only takes two minutes to get me up and running
- I will make you wet, one way or the other.
Also Read: Gym Pick Up Lines
Trending Rain Pick Up Lines
Looking for some rain pick up lines to help you talk on a rainy day? Check out our list of the top 10 trending rain pick up lines:
- I will kiss you in the rain so you get twice as wet.
- I see a “C^m”-ulonimbus cloud in your future.
- Let me be your umbrella. You can open me over your “head” any time you want.
- I’m no weatherman but you can expect more than a few inches tonight
- You’re so hot, even the sun is jealous of your rays.
- I must be caught in a storm, because you’re looking absolutely gorgeous today.
- Have you ever experienced a mA$$ive storm surge?
- Roses are red, violets are blue, I’d like to rain all over you.
- Leave with me and I’ll close your school tomorrow!
- Do you want to make out in the rain?
- Are you the rain? Because you’ve been falling on my head non-stop.
- I figured out why the sky was grey today…all the blue is in your eyes.
- Do you hear the latest storm report? They changed the forecast to S#xy.
- I hope you are the rain and I’m the land, because even it rains like cats and dogs, you will still fall to me.You advect my moisture.
- There’s a winter storm warning. You’re getting eight inches tonight.
- Feel the rush of my monsoon!
- Damn girl, is your name Irene? Because you look like you’re good at blowing.
- (To be said on top of the Campanile) It might be cloudy, but I still have the best view.
- You bring new meaning to the phrase “April showers.”
- If you were fog, I’d get lost in your depths.
- You must be controlling the weather because you’re making me wet.
- There’s a hurricane coming. Evacuate your pants.
- Do you want to collect my precipitation?
- My umbrella will keep you dry but I’ll keep you wet.
- I have a huge, huge umbrella collection.
- If you were the rain, I would never let you go.
- I’d like to get on your waterspout.
- Skittles the way to taste the rainbow.
- I hope you ladies stocked up on supplies because there is a storm surge in my pants.
- (When walking by Cafe Milano) Want to take shelter from the storm and get a cup of coffee together?
Also Read: Good Night Pick Up Lines
Top Rain Pick Up Lines
Below is the list of Top rain Pick Up lines:
- I wish I was your raincoat, so I could be close to your body all day long.
- I’m wetter than a fish out of water without you.
- I’m issuing a severe lovin’ watch!
- Are you a rainfall? Because you’ve been pouring down on me all day long.
- Are you made of copper and tellurium? Because you’re CuTe
- You remind me of a thunderstorm: positively striking.
- The storm is going to cause serious flooding, ever done it underwater?
- Let’s stop squirreling around and make out under the umbrellas at the Golden Bear Café.
- You can stand under my umbrella.
- I’d be happy to give you a hand with that umbrella… or anything else you might need help with.
- The storm suppose to knock out the power, but your eyes have all the electricity I need.
- Too bad it’s raining instead of snowing because I want to O-ski with you.
- I got a storm in my pants, want one in yours?
- I’m picking up measurable precipitation…in your panties.
- Be careful I’ve been known to cause a flash flood watch in your lower elevations.
- Girl, when you don’t text me back, I sometimes go into a tropical depression.
- I’m not a weatherman, but know that you’re getting a lot of inches tonight.
- I don’t mind getting wet… as long as it’s with you.
- Are you an umbrella? Because you make my heart feel all warm and fuzzy.
- You are my sunshine and my rain, basically you make me hot and wet.
- If there a rainbow today? I just found the treasure I have been searching for!
- If you want to taste the rainbow, let’s go back to my place.
- Are you the rain? Because you’re making me wet.
- If a kiss was a raindrop I would send you a Thunderstorm!
- Are you cold? Because I know a way to warm you up.
- Hurricane Irene is a Category 3, but if it had your name it be a perfect 10.
Also Read: Electrician Pick Up Lines
How to Choose Best Rain Pick Up Lines
When it comes to rain pick up lines, you want to choose something that is both clever and original. However, you also don’t want to come across as too cheesy or desperate. The best rain pick up lines strike a perfect balance between these two extremes.
One way to find the perfect rain pick up line is to think about what kinds of things turn you on about a guy when it’s raining outside. Is it the sound of the raindrops hitting the pavement? The way they make your hair look wet and sexy? Or do you just love the overall atmosphere of romance that a rainy day can create?
Once you’ve identified what it is that turns you on about a rainy day, you can use this information to come up with a pick up line that will really make her heart flutter. For example, if you love the way her hair looks when it’s wet, you might say something like, “I love the way your hair looks when it’s wet. It’s so sexy.”
Another great way to come up with rain pick up lines is to focus on the sensual aspects of the weather. For instance, you might say something like, “The way the raindrops feel falling on my
We hope you enjoyed our list of rain pick up lines! If you found yourself inspired, be sure to try some of them out the next time you’re caught in a downpour. With any luck, you’ll find yourself with a new date — or at least a good story to tell.