If you’re looking for a way to add some humor to your workout routine, you should try out some workout pick up lines. They can help you feel more confident while working out and make the session more enjoyable. Try something like “I was just thinking about how great it would be to workout with you.” or “I love working out because it gives me an excuse to see you naked.”
Pick up lines are a tried and true way to get someone to talk to you. They work because we’re all humans, and we like to be noticed. But what if you don’t want someone to talk to you? What if you just want them to leave you alone? Well, pick up lines can still be useful in those cases!
Workout Pick Up Lines
If you’re looking for a workout, I’m your man! I can give you a great workout in no time. Let’s go!
- Do you have a band-aid? Because I’m cut!
- Do you know karate? Cause your body is really kicking.
- Do you know any workout to reduce the breast size? Mine is a bit too big to handle.
- Hey baby, I have sarcoplasmic hypertrophy ALL OVER.
- Hi, I see that you’re new to this gym, and I wanna be the first male to bother you.
- Do you squat here often?
- I hear your thirst? Well I’ve got a six-pack right here!
Also Read: Gym Pick Up Lines
Trending Workout Pick Up Lines
Looking for a good workout? We’ve got the perfect pickup line for you!
- “I can see that you’re in great shape, but I’m not sure if you’re using all of your muscles.”#
- “You must be working out a lot, because you look like you could bench press a bus.”
- “I bet you work really hard at your job, because you have such an impressive physique.”
Also Read: Fitness Pick Up Lines
Creative Workout Pick Up Lines
Workout Pick Up Lines:
- “I love the way you sweat!”
- “You’re looking mighty fit!”
- “I think I’m going to need a little help getting to my gym.”
- “Just because I work out doesn’t mean I’m not interested in having some fun.”
- “Gym class is so much more fun with someone by my side.”
- “The last time I saw you working out, you were bouncing like a bunny.”
- “Are you training for a marathon or a sprint?”
How to Choose Best Workout Pick Up Lines
When it comes to picking up women at the gym, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, make sure that your pickup line is entertaining and catches their attention. Second, be sure to use a light and playful tone, as opposed to coming across as cheesy or overbearing. And finally, be sure to tailor your pick up line to the woman you’re targeting – making sure that it’s specific to her interests and personality. Here are five of our favorite workout pick up lines:
1) “I always liked those muscles on your back – they look really strong!”
2) “I bet you could really pack on the pounds with that type of dieting!”
3) “You must be really fit since you can do all those exercises without even breaking a sweat!”
4) “Can I ask how many times per day you do this? It seems amazing!”
5) “Do you work out at the gym a lot? I wish I had time for that – it would definitely make my workouts easier!”
Do you have a killer workout routine? Because I think I might have a thing for you. (Or maybe it’s the other way around!) In any case, if you’re looking to improve your pick up lines, we recommend trying out some of these tips. Whether you want to go with something light and witty or something more serious and heartfelt, experimenting can help give you the edge that you need when trying to seduce someone at the gym. So what are you waiting for? Give these ideas a try!