If you’re looking for a way to pickup women at the subway, then you need to know about the best pickup lines that work.
Subway Pick up Lines are a fun way to start conversations and meet new people. Some of the best pickup lines for Subway include: “I love your outfit” and “Have you ever ridden in a submarine?” These lines will get you talking and help you make new friends.
Subway Pick Up Lines
Although pickup lines are often seen as cheesy and uncouth, they can be a fun way to start a conversation with someone you’re attracted to. If you’re looking for some inspiration on how to pick up girls on the subway, these are some of the best pickup lines that work!
- I like you like I love Subway sandwich.
- You make me want to Express myself.
- You’re so beautiful, I could just stare at you forever.
- You smell like candy and I love it!
- Since I met you, I’m on cloud 9th street F train.
- Are you waiting for somebody? I could use a ride.
- I knead you like bread dough at Subway.
- Girl, my slider is going to hit you in the right spot.
- No track work needed here, you’re in fine shape, sunshine.
- Hey, do you like subway? If so you’ll love my footlong.
- Can I see you home on the subway? I’ve got Clorox Wipes.
- Can I show you around when we land?
- You melt my heart on this subway.
- Hey girl, are you Subway? Cause you’re fresh.
- Why pay $5 at Subway when you can get this footlong for free?
- Fresh loving is what we do all night long.
- I will keep you in the fridge till I want you.
Also Read: Airport Pickup Lines
Trending Subway Pick Up Lines
If you’re looking for a pick up line that will get you in the mood, these are some great options to try out. From funny to heartfelt, these lines will definitely make your date smile!
- I am going to ask you out in … two … minutes.
- What say we get together and Purell the $h!t out of our hands?
- You rock my world. Or we just derailed.
- I think you need my beef and balls in your bread.
- So much sandwich, with my meat and your buns.
- Hey, are you Subway? Cuz I know you’re keepin’ it fresh.
- Can I add some salt on your Subway salad?
- You will meet a tall, dark straphanger.
- You should work at subway. Because I know you could handle my foot long.
- What lady can resist a man in uniform?
- Girl, you can ride my symbolic subway car all night long.
- Are you from Subway? Because your buns are fantastic.
- Hey girl, do you want to get lunch at Subway or you want to be lunch?
- Can I buy you a drink on subway?
Also Read: Pilot Pick Up Lines
Unique Subway Pick Up Lines
If you’re feeling adventurous and want to try out a new pickup line, head to the subway! Here are some of our favorite lines that will get you noticed.
- I may have been waiting for this train for 20 damn minutes, but I’ve been waiting for a girl like you my whole life.
- Due to a signal malfunction, I’m not sure if you’re interested?
- Are you into Subway salads? Because I want to prepare some for you tonight.
- Allow me call you Subway assorted cheese platter because I want to taste every part of you.
- Let’s do breakfast tomorrow at Subway. Should I call you or you will be sleeping at my place tonight?
- Are you a subway employee? Because you smell like onions and lied about giving me 6 inches.
- Let’s party at Subway and celebrate the after-party at my place.
- You know, if we tell them we met here maybe they’ll let us get married on a metro car some day.
- Do you work at Subway? Because you just gave me a footlong.
- That piss smell definitely isn’t coming from you. Wanna get pie, cutie?
- Aye yo baby gurl do you work at subway? Cuz you just gave me a foot long.
- WATCH THE GAP where my heart used to be before you STOLE IT, you thief of the heart.
- Hey, would you like to not get a meal in the subway some time?
- Sandwich makes millions of sandwiches a day but I’m asking only for your heart.
How to Choose Best Subway Pick Up Lines
Subway pickup lines can be a little cheesy, but they’re often funny and work. Here are some tips for choosing the best ones:
- Be original. Don’t use tired old lines like “Hey, you’re pretty cute.” Instead, come up with something clever and funny that reflects your personality.
- Be confident. If you seem unsure of yourself, the other person may think you’re not serious about trying to pick them up.
- Be creative. Think outside the box when it comes to pickup lines. For example, say you see someone who looks familiar, but you can’t place them. Instead of asking their name, try something like, “Do you know where I can find a lemur? I’ve been looking for it my whole life.”
Subway riders, it’s time to sharpen your pickup lines! As the world becomes increasingly competitive, it’s important that you know how to stand out from the crowd. Here are a few tips on how to make sure you’re always making a good first impression:
1) Make sure your outfit is stylish and eye-catching. If your clothes aren’t working for you, they probably won’t work for someone else either.
2) Be confident and friendly. No one wants to feel like they’re being pitched or pressured in any way. Just be yourself and let pickup lines do their magic!