Coronavirus pick up lines are becoming increasingly popular as the pandemic rages on. Some of the most popular include “I’m social distancing from everyone else, but I’d love to get close to you” and “I’m quarantined and lonely, let’s FaceTime”. While these pick up lines may be cheesy, they’re also a great way to start a conversation with someone you’re interested in. So, if you’re looking for a way to break the ice, why not give one of these a try?
Looking for some creative ways to impress and meet new people during the coronavirus pandemic? Look no further than these coronavirus pick up lines!
Coronavirus Pick Up Lines
Here we’ll be sharing some of the best (and worst) lines people have been using to try and score a date during the pandemic.
We’ve all been spending a lot more time at home lately, and some people are starting to feel a bit lonely. So why not try spicing up your dating life with a little coronavirus-themed humor?
Here are some of our favorite coronavirus pick up lines:
- Are you an N95 mask? Cause I want you on my face.
- Are you an asymptomatic carrier? Because you’re giving me symptoms I’ve never had before.
- If I could, I’d quarantine myself with you.
- You can’t spell virus without U and I
- I don’t need a mask to protect me from coronavirus, I just need your phone number.
- “We’re quarantined in the same house, your options are kind of limited.”
- Are you a virus? Because you’re making me feel hot and bothered.
- I’m just a boy, standing 6 feet away from a girl. Asking you to maybe move back another foot. Thanks.
- Is that pneumonia in my lungs or has your smile just left me breathless?
- Hypothetically speaking, if you were a restaurant who shut down dining-in, would you let me pick you up at the curb? See you tonight?
- You Smell So Good, Is That Purell You’re Wearing?
- Cough here often?
So there you have it! Some of the best (and worst) coronavirus pick up lines out there. Do you have any good ones to add to the list? Share them in the comments below!
Also Check: Doctor Pick Up Lines
Trending Coronavirus Pick Up Lines
Looking for a way to break the ice with someone you’re interested in? Check out these trending coronavirus pick up lines!
- You might be the cure for my loneliness.
- Is it hot in here or is it just our fevers and shortness of breath?
- I saw you from across the bar. Stay there.
- Can’t spell quarantine without u r a q t 😉
- Wanna get closer than 6 feet?
- That mask brings out the beauty in your eyes.
- Are you COVID-19? Because you’re giving me a fever.
- Are you COVID-19 because if I had you near me I wouldn’t leave the house for two weeks straight
- Hey, I wash my hands when there’s no pandemic too ;).
- Are you a virus? Because you’re making my heart race.
- “Come on over, I’ll pay your fine if you get stopped”
- Even during the corona pandemic, the most contagious thing is still your smile.
- One-ply? Two-ply? Neither. The only thing I’m looking for is your re-ply
- If I could, I’d quarantine myself with you.
- Do you need toilet paper because I will be your Prince Charmin.
- Is that hand sanitizer in your pocket, or are you just happy to be within 6 feet of me?
- Hey Babe! Can I ship you a drink?
- Since all the public libraries are closed, I’m checking you out instead.
- If COVID-19 doesn’t take you out, can I?
- “I really can’t stay” / “Baby it’s COVID-19 outside”
- What if I told you I have **whispers** “60 rolls of ultra-soft toilet paper”
- Girl, are you down with the sickness? Because oh WAH AH AH AH
Also Check: Nature Pick Up Lines
Unique Coronavirus Pick Up Lines
In a world full of social distancing and self-isolation, it can be hard to find new and creative ways to connect with potential suitors. But never fear, intrepid daters! We’ve got you covered with some unique coronavirus pick up lines that are sure to break the ice.
So next time you’re matched with someone on your favorite dating app, try one of these conversation starters:
- Are you looking for a naughty boy? Because I only washed my hands for 19 seconds
- Wanna play Coronavirus and get spread on hard surfaces?
- Our love is like COVID-19. No one saw it coming and we move fast.
- Can I take you with me and work you from home?
- I like my virus like I like my women; easy to spread. (Again. This one is horrible. Never use it.)
- Stay home if you sicc. Come over if you thicc.
- Are you coming down with COVID-19? Because I want to flatten your curves.
- Hey baby, are you a latex glove, because I want to put my hand inside you. (Ew. Gross)
- I got a stimulus package that guaranteed to improve your economy.
- Hey baby, you come within 6 feet of here often?
So there you have it! A few fun and flirty ways to start a conversation with your matches, even during these strange and unprecedented times.
Also Check: Smooth Pick Up Lines
How to Choose Coronavirus Pick Up Lines? Pro Tips
There’s no denying that the outbreak of coronavirus has changed the dating landscape. With so many people now working from home and social distancing, meeting new people in person has become more difficult than ever.
However, that doesn’t mean that you can’t still enjoy a little bit of flirting and fun. In fact, with the right pick up line, you might even find yourself coronavirus-free!
Here are a few tips to help you choose the perfect coronavirus pick up line:
- Keep it lighthearted: With so much uncertainty in the world right now, it’s important to keep things lighthearted. Avoid pick up lines that are too serious or suggestive. Instead, opt for something funny or clever.
- Be creative: With so many people using dating apps, it’s important to stand out from the crowd. Be creative with your pick up line and don’t be afraid to think outside the box.
- Avoid references to the virus: This should be a no-brainer, but it’s important to avoid any references to the virus in your pick up line. Not only is it in poor taste, but it
We hope you enjoyed our list of coronavirus pick up lines! While these may not be the best pick up lines in the world, they’re certainly creative and will hopefully make you laugh. In all seriousness, though, please remember to wash your hands regularly and practice social distancing to help prevent the spread of coronavirus.