If you want to impress someone with your knowledge of engineering, try using one of these pick-up lines. For example, you could say “My love for you is like a resistor – it’s ohm-azing!” or “You must be made of copper and tellurium, because you’re CuTe.” If the person you’re trying to impress doesn’t seem to be getting the message, you could always try a more direct approach and say “I’m trying to rearrange the atoms in my body so I can be closer to you.”
Looking for a way to impress special someone in your engineering class? Check out our list of engineering pick up lines – guaranteed to get a laugh (and maybe even a date)!
Table of Contents
Engineering Pick Up Lines
If you’re looking for a way to break the ice with that special someone, why not try using one of these engineering pick up lines? From cheesy to serious, these lines are sure to get the conversation started.
- Baby, the sight of your body creates a stress in my heart and a strain in my beam.
- Hi, call me Relay because I want to turn you on.
- If we were connected by an inductor, would you be my current love?
- I’m the unique solution which exists for your differential equation.
- Hey, want to come over and help me find my mattress’s spring constant?
- Hey baby, I’m an engineer. I can mend your broken heart.
- We have so much potential … let’s make it kinetic.
- Are you an engineer? Because you just swept me off my feet
- From the moment I first saw you, I knew immediately that we’d be perfect in an orbital together.
- Hey, You be sin2(x), I’ll be cos2(x), and together we’ll be one.
- Were your parents engineers? Because you have a nice design.
- Are you negative? Because I’m positive and attracted to you.
- Baby, you are the perfect switch, you always turn me on.
- What do you say we make some kinetic energy with our bodies?
- Tell me you’re a carbon sample because I want to date you.
- If we were connected by an resistor, would you be my current love?
- Can I have your picture so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?
- Hi can I check out your Data Base?
- If I’d be high-resistance wire, you must be high amp current. Know why? It’s because of how hot you’re making me feel.
- You must be made of copper and tellurium, because you’re CuTe
- Damn, you have a pretty circuit!
- I miss you so hard, diamond would break easier than glass.
- Let’s come together and take a measurement of the coefficient of static friction between me and you.
- What has a differential of zero and has no concavity? My love for you, because it’s constant.
- Are you negative? I’m positive, I’m attracted to you.
- You must be a linear time-invariant system because I know exactly where my impulse signal wants to go.
- When I see you, the frequency of pulse increases…. I think I need regulator -> Your love!
- Linux is red; Windows is blue. Let me show you what my vector can do.
- How would you like to come with me to my lab and work on my microprocessor?
- Please allow me to keep term, forever?
- Are you a carbon sample? Because I want to date you
- Baby, have you ever thought about why we resonate together? We must share the same natural frequency.
- Can I handle your systems analysis?
- If we were connected by a capacitor, would you hold my charge?
- Please tell me you’re an electron because you have me electrified.
- Can I do your systems analysis?
- My love for you is a constant; with a differntial of zero and no concavity.
Also Check: Doctor Pick Up Lines
Unique Engineering Pick Up Lines
Looking for a unique way to break the ice with that special someone? Why not try one of these engineering pick up lines?
- I’m into civil engineering. You can send all your free body diagrams for me.
- Aay girl are you ultratech cement? Coz you the engineer’s choice.
- I’d tell you you’re cute, but someone else probably did that already, so you describe yourself in three engineering terms.
- Hi, you are my Turn Key Project
- You’re like a 250W halogen bulb, you brighten my life.
- Oh, baby, those parabolas look like something I could get my pen stuck in.
- You must be differentiable, if not, you wouldn’t have all thise smooth curves.
- Hey baby, dance with me. Let’s put our inertia in motion.
- Can I have your picture so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?
- My number is oddly imaginary, can I have yours?
- Come over to my house and I’ll show you the difference between series and parallel connections.
- I’d make a perpetual motion with you anytime.
- Since I first laid eyes on you, my attraction for you is a concave function. Know why? Because it runs constantly upwards.
- I miss you so hard, titanium would break like glass.
- Do you know Newton’s law of universal gravitation? Well, I’m attracted to you, and we both have masses, ergo you’re also attracted to me, right?
- If you were a math function, I’d like to be your derivative. Want to know why? So I’d lie tangent to you.
- My number’s imaginary, can I have yours?
- My Young’s Modulus is always increasing when I’m with you.
- We’re as compatible as two similar Tablets.
- Oh, oh, oh. You have curves like a sine function.
- Wanna take some data?
- My love for you could power the world’s electrical needs for our our time.
- You’re the op amp to my love circuit.
- Hey, you’ve got a nice set of parabolas.
- With your consent, we can convert our potential energy to kinetic energy.
- If we were at home, cuddling on a rainy Sunday morning, what would we have for breakfast? a) Pancakes b) bacon and eggs c) crèpes d) acai bowl e) something else?
- You’re more intriguing to me than the Hodge conjecture.
- Are you made of copper and tellurium? Because you’re CuTe.
- Hey handsome. You must be Python because you’re driving me crazy.
- If I could be an enzyme, I’ll want to be DNA helicase. That way, I can unzip your genes.
- After studying for many years, I’ve finally found my X in you; the X Factor of my life.
- You must be a carbon sample, because you’re giving me an atomic boner.
- Hi. My name is Windows. Can I crash at your place?
- So what’s your sine? Cosine? Or tangent?
- Do you come from a family of engineers? You have the most perfect, accurate design I’ve ever seen.
Also Check: Lawyer Pick Up Lines
Creative Engineering Pick Up Lines
Welcome to the blog section for our article on engineering pick up lines! Here we will share some of the most creative and clever lines that engineers can use to try and score a date. Whether you are an engineer yourself or just looking for a way to impress that special someone, these lines are sure to get the job done.
- Will you help me practice my heat conduction?
- The frequency of my pulse increases when I see you. I need your love to act as the regulator.
- You’re like a lithium battery to my radio. I feel charged when I’m around you.
- Are you made of copper and tellurium? Because you’re CuTe!
- The Golden Ratio of your face must be 0.32, because you’re so beautiful.
- You’ve got a beautiful design; your parents must be engineers.
- I thought the fundamental theorem of calculus was fascinating until I met you.
- I am an engineering student, should I be doing your analysis on those system of yours?
- Darling, you’re the source of the rythm in my heartbeats.
- You’re sweeter than glucose.
- Even if there wasn’t gravity on earth, I’d still fall for you.
- Are you a function generator? Because Im getting mixed signals from you.
- You’re talking to someone so good at algebra, I could replace your X and you wouldn’t even know Y.
- If we were resistors, would we be in parallel or series?
- I’d love to bisect your angles.
- Wanna see the programs in my HP-48GX?
- Hey Baby, wanna come back to my lab and work with my microprocessor?
- I like you so much, I’ll give you my x = 16 sin3 t; y = 13 cos t – 5 cos (2t) – 2 cos (3t) – cos (4t). Seriously, Google it.
- The golden ratio of your face s no doubt 0.32 because you’re just so gorgeous.
- Gravity is not a problem, even without it, I am going to fall for your sweet smile.
- You are the top processor I have ever seen, like Intel, I like you a lot, believe me.
- Watch out; the magnetic field is strong with this lovely lady.
- You’re hotter than a bunsen burner set to maximum burning power.
- Are you a circuit? Because you’re making my heart skip a beat!
- You’re like a strong magnetic field because you just induced a flow in me.
- Want to come to my house? I have a microprocessor you could play with.
- Hey baby, I’ll be your dielectric.
- You must be the square root of 2 because you make me irrational.
- Come to my place and let’s create some static friction.
- Solve this equation for me, will you? Y = |sin(x)}|+ 5e-x^100 cos(x); x= -3 to 3.
- I could really use a hand with this project I’m working on… care to lend a hand?
- Your calculator is really nice, I hope you wouldn’t hold it to me for saying that, girl.
- You are way sweeter than any other glucose I have ever tasted, I want to keep tasting you.
- You have got some great elevation skills, try doing that again.
- Your dimples are cuter than a cardoid.
- We’d make the perfect couple. Trust me. I’m an engineer!
- You must be the square root of -1 because you’re imaginary and perfect!
- You know what? You’re the source of the fluctuation in my heartbeat.
- Why was the beam smiling? It was caught up in a positive moment.
- I’d like to take you out sometime… my treat!
How to Choose Engineering Pick Up Lines? Best Guide
There are many factors to consider when choosing engineering pick up lines. Here are a few tips to help you choose the best ones:
- Consider your audience: Are you trying to impress a potential employer? A colleague? A date? Make sure your pick up lines are appropriate for the person you’re trying to impress.
- Think about your own personality: What kind of engineering pick up lines would suit you best? Do you want something funny, or something more serious?
- Don’t be afraid to experiment: Try out a few different pick up lines and see which ones get the best reaction.
If you’re looking for a way to break the ice with someone you’re interested in, why not try using one of these engineering pick up lines? They’re sure to get a laugh, and who knows, maybe they’ll even help you score a date. So whether you’re an aspiring engineer or just looking for a good pick up line, give these a try.